Thank You for taking time to visit our family at Haskell Heights First Baptist Church.
Our goal is to love God, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. We desire to encourage people to reach their full potential in life through Christ, and to perform the work of ministry, "until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and to become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ (Eph 4:13, NIV)."
We exist to:
- Educate – all in the Word of God and His plan to bring salvation to the world
- Empower – the kingdom by exercising the authority of the Word
- Encourage – others by exercising our God-given gifts within the body of Christ
- Evangelize – the world by telling others about the salvation of God in Jesus Christ
- Exalt – the name of Jesus and glorify God in everything
Haskell Heights First Baptist Church...Healing Families –Saving Souls –Transforming Lives ...A worshiping community where the legacy of prayer, praise, and power continues !
9:00 AM Consecration Prayer
9:30 AM Sunday School
11:00 AM Worship Service
5:00 - 6:45 PM Family Supper
7:00 - 8:30 PM Prayer, Praise & Power (Bible Study)
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.