Thank you for taking time to visit our family at Haskell Heights First Baptist Church.
Our goal is to love God, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. We desire to encourage people to reach their full potential in life through Christ, and to perform the work of ministry, "until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and to become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ (Eph 4:13, NIV)."
We exist to:
- Educate – all in the Word of God and His plan to bring salvation to the world
- Empower – the kingdom by exercising the authority of the Word
- Encourage – others by exercising our God-given gifts within the body of Christ
- Evangelize – the world by telling others about the salvation of God in Jesus Christ
- Exalt – the name of Jesus and glorify God in everything
Haskell Heights First Baptist Church...Healing Families –Saving Souls –Transforming Lives ...A worshiping community where the legacy of prayer, praise, and power continues !
9:00 AM Consecration Prayer
9:30 AM Sunday School
11:00 AM Worship Service
6.00 - 6:45 PM Family Supper
7:00 - 8:30 PM Prayer, Praise & Power (Bible Study)
Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.