Thank You for taking time to visit our family at Haskell Heights First Baptist Church.
Our goal is to love God, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. We desire to encourage people to reach their full potential in life through Christ, and to perform the work of ministry, "until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and to become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ (Eph 4:13, NIV)."
We exist to:
- Educate – all in the Word of God and His plan to bring salvation to the world
- Empower – the kingdom by exercising the authority of the Word
- Encourage – others by exercising our God-given gifts within the body of Christ
- Evangelize – the world by telling others about the salvation of God in Jesus Christ
- Exalt – the name of Jesus and glorify God in everything
Haskell Heights First Baptist Church...Healing Families –Saving Souls –Transforming Lives ...A worshiping community where the legacy of prayer, praise, and power continues !
9:00 AM Consecration Prayer
9:30 AM Sunday School
11:00 AM Worship Service
5:00 - 6:45 PM Family Supper
7:00 - 8:30 PM Prayer, Praise & Power (Bible Study)
And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
And when ye come into an house, salute it.
And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.